Updated: Nov 24
1. Dead Queens is a lifestyle brand that combines art and history. Crown-worthy scarves, t-shirts, home décor and more for Royals & Rebels alike. Dead Queens seamlessly weaves art and history into their collections each adorned with playfully designed original art inspired by the powerful women who shaped history.
Check out their Royal Tea Towel Collection with original art images of Queen Elizabeth I, Mary Queen of Scots, Queen Victoria, Cleopatra and more. For the holiday season, there is a Limited Edition Holiday Spirit Marie Antoinette Tea Towel!
Embrace your own strength and royalty, whether you are a Royal or Rebel.
2. Hello, I'm Kelly, the owner of Kelly's Sweets and Greets. My shop used to be two stores - an upscale chocolate shop and a boutique card and gift shop. A few years back, I combined the two to make a shop that is the best of both worlds - Sweets and Greets - Chocolate, Cards, and Gifts!
For this holiday season's Greets, I'm featuring the Freshcut Paper pop up Bouquet cards. These charming cards mail flat with your greeting and are then popped up by the recipient to make a lovely paper bouquet. They are simple to flatten again for storage 'til next year.
Chocolate is always my number one choice for gift giving. It's great to give, to share, and to enjoy! We offer a service where you can choose your signature chocolate gift, send us a list of addresses and your personalized cards, and we'll do the shipping for you! This takes all the hard work of selecting and shipping individual gifts for the holidays - you can just sit back and enjoy the season.
For a truly special present, check out our selection of Charlie Bears! These artisan designed bears are made in limited yearly collections, so they can be a rare and unique gift that will be cherished for years to come. These are highly collectable and once they're gone, they're gone! They won't make any more of your special bear, increasing it's value. New shipments arrive every few weeks, so check back often for new bear faces.
3. Hey there! My name is Cheri, the owner of The Rustic Rhode.
Ever since I can remember, I've loved crafting. From cross stitch and knitting to embracing the magic of my trusty Cricut, I've always found pure joy in the act of creating with my own two hands.
For a while now, I've been running my Etsy shop, where I offer finished tiered tray decor. But I felt a desire to share not just the final products, but the actual process and the joy that comes with it. That’s why I started The Rustic Rhode with DIY Craft Kits.
You see, it's not just about making beautiful signs or crafting delightful home decor pieces. It's about the sense of accomplishment when you complete a project.
So, whether you're an experienced crafter or a curious newbie, I invite you to join me in celebrating the endless possibilities of creativity.
Let's craft, share, and inspire together! ~ Cheri
4. Vinyl Written Welcome to our world of creativity and passion! We are a family-run business born from a simple hobby of designing and creating vinyl decals to add a personal touch to our home decor. What started as a fun project in our spare time has blossomed into our full-time dedication. We're not just business owners, but also parents to three energetic teenage boys, adding more joy and lots chaos to our lives.
Living in the vibrant city of Orlando, FL, we're inspired daily by the energy and color around us. Our specialty lies in crafting removable vinyl decals – perfect for those who love to switch up their space for holidays or simply when the mood strikes for a change. Whether it's adding a festive touch or a quick makeover, our decals are designed to be your go-to choice for easy, hassle-free decor transformations.
Here's our Holiday Collection. The Stair Decals are the most popular-we have customers coming back year after year for them.
~Katie & Carl Dudde, Owners
5. Tortoiseshell Farms We believe that all/any of our products make the perfect stocking stuffers, of course! From solid shampoo bars (better for the environment and amazing for your hair) to our handcrafted moisturizers, everything we make is made with intent and love!
Our motto - Pure. Natural. Better. - is truly what we believe-and believe IN!
Make someone's day with a gift from Tortoiseshell Farms! Let them delight in the natural soap bar that lathers like crazy and smells sexy-as-hell! THEN, let them slather on some of that Bliss Body Custard so they're skin stays soft and feels luxurious!